Bank transfer casinos
If you want to keep things simple when you gamble online, then an electronic bank transfer might be your number one choice. In this guide, we explore the top online casinos with bank transfer payment options. Keep reading to find out where to play and the pros and cons of picking this method.
Top recommended bank transfer casinos 2023
Bitstarz Casino ReviewRead review
100% up to $400 + 180 Free Spins
- Crypto Casino
- Fast Payments
- Progressive Jackpots
- Minimum deposit is $20 and there is no cap on withdrawals.
- To be eligible for this promotion, you must make a minimum deposit of $20.
- There is no maximum cash out for this offer. However, there can be further restrictions in effect, such as a universal win cap or withdrawal cap that applies to every player in this casino.
- wagering specifications Bonus 40x (with limits), Deposit Locked
- In order to clear the bonus and be able to withdraw your winnings, you must wager 40 times the value of the bonus.
- For instance, if you deposit $100 and receive a $100 bonus, you must bet a total of $4,000 ($100 * 40) before you can request a withdrawal.
- Certain game types contribute less to the wagering requirements than others: Table games 5%, Live games 5%, Video poker 5%, and Slots 100%.
- The deposit and bonus amounts are locked together. Your deposit and the bonus sum are combined to create a balance of bonus cash that can only be transferred to real money after meeting the wagering requirements.
- a $5 maximum wager
- When using bonus money, you can only place bets of $5 or less. The casino has the right to seize your winnings if you violate this regulation.
Casoola Casino ReviewRead review
100% up to $1,500 + 50 Free Spins
- Game selection
- Progressive jackpots
- live dealer
- $10 minimum deposit; $2,000 maximum cash withdrawal Skrill, PayPal, ecoPayz, Neteller, and PaySafe are not accepted as forms of payment.
- To be eligible for this promotion, you must make a minimum deposit of $10.
- You are only permitted to withdraw up to $2,000 in total from this bonus. If you win more, the excess money will be thrown out.
- You won’t be qualified for this offer or your earnings can be reversed if you make a deposit using Skrill, PayPal, ecoPayz, Neteller, or PaySafe.
- wagering specifications Bonus of 40x (restrictions apply)
- In order to clear the bonus and be able to withdraw your winnings, you must wager 40 times the value of the bonus. For instance, if you deposit $100 and receive a $100 bonus, you must bet a total of $4,000 ($100 * 40) before you can request a withdrawal.
- Certain game types contribute less to the wagering requirements than others: Roulette 5%, Baccarat 0%, and slots 100%.
- $5 or 25% of the comparable deposit is the maximum bet (lower value applies)
Frank & Fred Casino ReviewRead review
100% up to $1,000 + 77 free spins
- Great design
- Top tier software providers
- mobile friendly
- $40 minimum deposit Uncapped cashouts are permitted.
- 30x (bonus + deposit) wagering requirements (restrictions apply)
- Maximum bet: $5
- It should be fairly simple to receive this bonus, and it expires in just 14 days.
- The bonus offer excludes multiple games; it is only valid for new players; Conditions apply;
- use common sense when gambling To receive the additional 77 Free Spins on Fred’s Lucky 777 (with a 35x wagering requirement)
Intro to bank and wire transfers
You’ll likely hear the terms bank transfer and wire transfer used interchangeably. The truth is that there’s a technical difference. For a wire, the bank acts as an intermediary, receiving information first and then the money. A bank transfer is a direct link between two bank accounts, where the money moves directly from one to the other.
When it comes to online casinos, you’ll hear both terms, but they usually refer to direct bank transfers. These are also called EFTs or electronic funds transfers. It means the funds leave the casino’s account and are electronically sent to your account.
It’s essential to double-check the casino’s payment terms and those of your bank. It’ll confirm whether your requests will be processed.
Advantages of online casino sites that accept bank transfers
There are several reasons why you’d choose to deposit via EFT. As you’ll have seen from our list of bank transfer casinos, you can keep your options open. It’s widely accepted, so you won’t have to compromise on your other priorities.
Crucially, it’s reliable and efficient. Just about everyone already has a bank account, so you won’t need to set anything up. Plus, banks are trusted institutions that are regulated. It means security is tight, your funds are protected, and customer support is on hand.
The top three advantages are:
- Fast deposits
- High maximum limits
- Secure transactions
Disadvantages of a bank transfer casino
Bank transfer casinos have their downsides. Most casino banking methods have a drawback; it’s up to you to work out if it’s something you can live with. Although it’s a widely accepted method, there are still some casinos that don’t offer them.
It’s also worth keeping in mind that the minimum limit for withdrawals might be higher than other methods. Plus, you will be charged a small fee for the transaction. The main disadvantage is the processing time, as withdrawals aren’t instant.
Two key disadvantages are:
- Some casinos charge withdrawal fees for bank transfers
- Withdrawals can take up to five banking days
How to deposit or withdraw with a bank transfer
Depositing and withdrawing at bank transfer casinos is a straightforward process. You’ll probably have made a payment from your account before, and sending it to an online casino is no different.
Check the minimum and maximum limits for deposits and withdrawals before you initiate a transaction. Plus, review the payment terms for any potential fees. When you make a deposit, it should arrive in your account instantly. Withdrawals will typically take three to five business days on average.
The process differs depending on the casino, but following these steps will get you where you need to go.
- Visit your casino, login and head to the cashier
- Choose deposit or withdraw as required
- Choose bank transfer as your method
- Enter the desired amount
- When redirected, enter your details to connect to your bank
- Review the transaction and confirm if it’s correct
- Enter the payment code when you return to the casino site
Alternatives to using bank transfers as online casino payments
If you’d prefer to use something other than an EFT, there are plenty of secure and convenient options available.
These two e-wallets are accepted at most online casinos. They deliver instant deposits and fast withdrawals, with funds usually arriving the same day. Keep in mind that these payments are sometimes excluded from bonuses, and the e-wallet might charge fees.
PayPal has a reputation as a secure payment method you can use without sharing your bank details with the casino. You can use it for deposits and withdrawals with fast transactions. There aren’t usually any fees involved.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I use a bank transfer to withdraw?
Yes, you can choose a bank transfer as your withdrawal method at most online casinos.
How long do I have to wait for my money?
When you deposit, your funds should arrive straight away. If you’ve withdrawn to your bank account, it could take up to five business days.
Do all banks allow bank transfers?
Generally, yes, they do. It’s important to check the casino and bank terms and conditions to be sure your transactions will be approved.