Top Citadel Casinos
While games and a safe site are top priorities, a choice of convenient payment options is also a deciding factor. This means that Citadel is a reliable option. Let’s explore the advantages and disadvantages of using this method and find out which are the best Citadel casinos
Citadel Online Casinos 2023
Bitstarz Casino ReviewRead review
100% up to $400 + 180 Free Spins
- Crypto Casino
- Fast Payments
- Progressive Jackpots
- Minimum deposit is $20 and there is no cap on withdrawals.
- To be eligible for this promotion, you must make a minimum deposit of $20.
- There is no maximum cash out for this offer. However, there can be further restrictions in effect, such as a universal win cap or withdrawal cap that applies to every player in this casino.
- wagering specifications Bonus 40x (with limits), Deposit Locked
- In order to clear the bonus and be able to withdraw your winnings, you must wager 40 times the value of the bonus.
- For instance, if you deposit $100 and receive a $100 bonus, you must bet a total of $4,000 ($100 * 40) before you can request a withdrawal.
- Certain game types contribute less to the wagering requirements than others: Table games 5%, Live games 5%, Video poker 5%, and Slots 100%.
- The deposit and bonus amounts are locked together. Your deposit and the bonus sum are combined to create a balance of bonus cash that can only be transferred to real money after meeting the wagering requirements.
- a $5 maximum wager
- When using bonus money, you can only place bets of $5 or less. The casino has the right to seize your winnings if you violate this regulation.
Casoola Casino ReviewRead review
100% up to $1,500 + 50 Free Spins
- Game selection
- Progressive jackpots
- live dealer
- $10 minimum deposit; $2,000 maximum cash withdrawal Skrill, PayPal, ecoPayz, Neteller, and PaySafe are not accepted as forms of payment.
- To be eligible for this promotion, you must make a minimum deposit of $10.
- You are only permitted to withdraw up to $2,000 in total from this bonus. If you win more, the excess money will be thrown out.
- You won’t be qualified for this offer or your earnings can be reversed if you make a deposit using Skrill, PayPal, ecoPayz, Neteller, or PaySafe.
- wagering specifications Bonus of 40x (restrictions apply)
- In order to clear the bonus and be able to withdraw your winnings, you must wager 40 times the value of the bonus. For instance, if you deposit $100 and receive a $100 bonus, you must bet a total of $4,000 ($100 * 40) before you can request a withdrawal.
- Certain game types contribute less to the wagering requirements than others: Roulette 5%, Baccarat 0%, and slots 100%.
- $5 or 25% of the comparable deposit is the maximum bet (lower value applies)
Frank & Fred Casino ReviewRead review
100% up to $1,000 + 77 free spins
- Great design
- Top tier software providers
- mobile friendly
- $40 minimum deposit Uncapped cashouts are permitted.
- 30x (bonus + deposit) wagering requirements (restrictions apply)
- Maximum bet: $5
- It should be fairly simple to receive this bonus, and it expires in just 14 days.
- The bonus offer excludes multiple games; it is only valid for new players; Conditions apply;
- use common sense when gambling To receive the additional 77 Free Spins on Fred’s Lucky 777 (with a 35x wagering requirement)
Intro to Citadel
Citadel, also known as Citadel Instant Banking, is an online instant payment platform. It utilizes existing online banking systems and links up to e-commerce sites and online merchants, like casinos.
The company launched in 2000 and quickly earned a reputation as a reliable payment provider. It has offices in Canada, the UK and Malta.
You can use Citadel on your computer or mobile device. It works with most banks, which means you can access your account through its online payment service. There’s no need to make a separate account, as the company facilitates payments instead of holding funds, like an e-wallet.
Online Casinos That Accept Citadel – By Category
We’ve brought together the best Citadel casinos. Exploring each one to see if it’s right for you might take some time. It’s our job to help you get straight to the fun while finding a site that’s the perfect fit.
It takes more than just a convenient payment method to make a good casino. In terms of criteria, it’s a high priority, but not the only consideration. We know that games, customer support, design, usability and trustworthiness all play a role.
We took a closer look at the Citadel sites on our list to give you a bit more information about them. The result is this at-a-glance table that shows you the other areas where the casinos excel. Choose the best overall or the one with the best software providers; whatever suits you!
Citadel Online Casinos: Pros and Cons
Although many players are familiar with Citadel, it isn’t a widely known payment option in the casino industry. Unlike PayPal and Skrill, its name isn’t so often linked to casino payment options. It isn’t always offered as a withdrawal option either, which is a drawback at some sites.
On the other hand, Citadel casinos offer payments with bank-level security. It’s easy to use, as you connect directly with your online banking service. Plus, the transfers are direct; you don’t need to worry about the safety of your money in someone else’s hands. Take a look at the many advantages and a few disadvantages below.
Citadel works with banks, which means you benefit from the bank’s security as well as the platforms. These security layers mean that your personal and financial data are protected at all times. Your online banking credentials provide access, so only you can get to your money.
With this payment option, you use your online banking credentials to connect to your bank, which means your details aren’t shared with the casino. For those who like to keep their activities private, there’s the added benefit of only seeing Citadel listed on their statement, and not the casino.
+ Easy To Use
When using Citadel, you don’t need to create an account, so there aren’t lots of extra steps involved in the process. You just need to select your bank, connect, and arrange the transfer. The funds will arrive in a matter of seconds, meaning right when you make a deposit you are ready to play.
Citadel is a trusted method. Crucially, it isn’t an e-wallet, it’s a direct transfer service. Although it acts as an intermediary, it doesn’t hold on to your money. The more points in the chain, the more potential vulnerable points, but that’s not the case with this method, as funds go directly from your bank to the casino.
– Not Widely Accepted
If you didn’t have our list, you might be challenged to find a Citadel casino. One reason is that it’s not as widely accepted as a payment method, especially for withdrawals. The other reason is that many casinos just list instant banking when they really mean Citadel, so it can be tricky to find a site.
The payment platform sets spending limits for users. It’s set up when you make your first payment and depends on your bank and where you’re sending money. A history of successful payments can increase your limit, but you’ll need to work within it until then.
3 Tips For Players Using Citadel Casinos
By now, you know the pros and cons. Plus, you’ve probably got a Citadel casino lined up, so you know where to play. However, before you start, we’ve got some advice for you on how to enhance your experience. It’ll keep gambling fun and make your Citadel deposit process a smooth one.
Check If Your Bank Is Supported
The instant banking platform works with most banks. However, there might be some exceptions. Check that you can connect to your account. If you don’t see your bank listed, you can reach out to Citadel customer support, as you might be able to use their payment assistance app to proceed.
New Players Should Start with Free Games
Deposits are necessary for real-money play. However, that isn’t the only way to get to know a casino and enjoy yourself. We recommended starting with demo versions or free games. It gives you an idea of what’s on offer without risking your money.
Always Read the T&Cs
While it might seem boring or not a good use of your time, checking out the terms and conditions is a very wise move. You’ll know exactly where you stand and can avoid any pitfalls. We particularly recommend looking at the deposits and withdrawals policy, game rules and identity verification sections. It is also vital to read the T&Cs when it comes to bonuses, mainly their wagering requirements.
How To Deposit or Withdraw: Citadel Casinos
There isn’t a lot of setting up or account creation involved in using this method. It’s one of the main reasons it’s appealing and easy to use. You can head straight to the casino instead of creating any credentials elsewhere.
The only step we recommend you take before proceeding is to find out if your bank is supported. Once you know that, you can either go ahead as normal or see if the payment assistant app can help you use Citadel..
With all that done, you’re ready to head to your chosen casino. We’ve set out a quick guide to deposits and withdrawals below. Follow each step for a smooth and hassle-free experience.
Choose A Citadel Casino
Take your pick from our list or category table. Once you’ve arrived at the casino of your choice, you’ll need to register for an account. The process involves providing personal details, like your email address, phone number and date of birth. You’ll also need to verify your email address.
Go to the Cashier
With your account up and running, you can head to the cashier and choose the deposit option. From the list of payments, select Citadel. Sometimes it’s listed as instant banking, so click on that when you see it. Choose your bank from the options provided.
Deposits Will Appear Instantly
A portal will open that connects to your bank. From there, enter your credentials and then confirm the amount you want to deposit. Once completed, your funds will arrive in your casino account instantly.
Not all casinos offer instant banking as a withdrawal option. If that’s the case, you’ll need to choose another method. If you see it on the list, you can proceed by selecting your bank. Once again, you’ll connect with your credentials and confirm the transaction amount.
Processing times vary based on the casino, but they can range from the same day to three working days. Often that includes the time for approval on the casino’s end. It’s best to read the withdrawal policy terms, as there might be a fee for withdrawals.
The Alternatives To Using Citadel For Online Casino Payments
Citadel isn’t as widely known or accepted as you might like. For that reason, you might keep your options open when it comes to online casino payments. Here are several viable alternatives.
This reputable digital payment provider is known for secure and reliable payments. It’s an e-wallet that you can use for deposits and withdrawals at licensed casinos.
Trustly works in a similar way to Citadel. However, it currently doesn’t connect with banks in all jurisdictions. If that isn’t a problem for you, this safe and speedy method could be the one.
This well-known debit and e-transfer system is a go-to for most players. Although the processing times aren’t always the fastest, it’s a secure and easy way to move funds around.
For an e-wallet that’s widely accepted at online casinos, people often choose Skrill. It’s fast, secure and incredibly easy to use. The one aspect of using Skrill at online casinos is that sometimes you cannot opt into a bonus when using that payment method.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is Citadel a good casino payment option?
Yes, it’s an excellent deposit option for people who want anonymous and secure casino play.
Can I deposit and withdraw with Citadel at a casino?
Yes, you can, but not every casino accepts it and not every one facilitates withdrawals using this method.
Are Citadel transactions quick?
Yes, deposits arrive instantly. Withdrawals can vary but usually arrive the same day or within 1-3 days.