How to Gamble Online with Credit Cards
Credit cards are one of the most widely accepted payment methods at online casinos, which is very convenient considering most people have one. The most common ones are of course Visa and Mastercard’s, but others are making inroads. This expert guide to using credit cards in online casinos outlines your options and will explain everything you need to know about making deposits and withdrawals. But first, here’s our list of recommended online casinos where you can rest assured that credit cards are accepted.
Recommended Online Casinos Accepting Credit Card Payments
Casoola Casino ReviewRead review
100% up to $1,500 + 50 Free Spins
- Game selection
- Progressive jackpots
- live dealer
- $10 minimum deposit; $2,000 maximum cash withdrawal Skrill, PayPal, ecoPayz, Neteller, and PaySafe are not accepted as forms of payment.
- To be eligible for this promotion, you must make a minimum deposit of $10.
- You are only permitted to withdraw up to $2,000 in total from this bonus. If you win more, the excess money will be thrown out.
- You won’t be qualified for this offer or your earnings can be reversed if you make a deposit using Skrill, PayPal, ecoPayz, Neteller, or PaySafe.
- wagering specifications Bonus of 40x (restrictions apply)
- In order to clear the bonus and be able to withdraw your winnings, you must wager 40 times the value of the bonus. For instance, if you deposit $100 and receive a $100 bonus, you must bet a total of $4,000 ($100 * 40) before you can request a withdrawal.
- Certain game types contribute less to the wagering requirements than others: Roulette 5%, Baccarat 0%, and slots 100%.
- $5 or 25% of the comparable deposit is the maximum bet (lower value applies)
Frank & Fred Casino ReviewRead review
100% up to $1,000 + 77 free spins
- Great design
- Top tier software providers
- mobile friendly
- $40 minimum deposit Uncapped cashouts are permitted.
- 30x (bonus + deposit) wagering requirements (restrictions apply)
- Maximum bet: $5
- It should be fairly simple to receive this bonus, and it expires in just 14 days.
- The bonus offer excludes multiple games; it is only valid for new players; Conditions apply;
- use common sense when gambling To receive the additional 77 Free Spins on Fred’s Lucky 777 (with a 35x wagering requirement)
How To Make Casino Credit Card Payments
You’re spoilt for choice when it comes to credit card casinos. There are a few things to keep in mind before you go ahead and use it, though. Make sure your card is active, in your name, and comes from an accepted payment provider such as Visa, Discover, or Mastercard.
We’re with you every step of the way for deposits and withdrawals; just take a look below.
Credit Card Online Casino Deposits
You can use this process at online casino sites that accept credit card deposits:
- Choose a credit card online casino from our list above
- Sign up for an account by adding your email address and other personal details
- Visit the cashier page, choose the deposit option, and then find your provider.
- Enter your card details and the amount you want to deposit; check the details and confirm.
- Deposits are instant, so you’ll be ready to start playing right away.
Credit Card Casino Withdrawals
If your casino accepts credit card withdrawals, the process will look a bit like this:
- Verify your account; doing this first makes everything else easier.
- Log in and then visit the cashier
- Choose the withdraw option and find your card name on the list
- Enter the amount to withdraw and confirm
- Check your card statement in the next 1-3 days to see your money arrive.
Gambling With Credit Cards
There are several big-name providers that you can use to deposit real money to online casinos. The good news is that you’ll likely already have this option in your wallet.
More often than not, if a casino accepts credit cards, you can also use a debit card or prepaid card from the same provider. They’re great alternatives if you want an option that gives you more control over how much you spend.
Do Online Casinos Accept Credit Cards for Withdrawals?
All online casinos will allow withdrawals to credit cards, but often only to Visa cards. Some credit card casinos will let you take out money to your Mastercard and AmEx cards but always double-check first. Most withdrawals take between two and five banking days to process.
If you want to deposit but your casino doesn’t offer withdrawals with the same method, you can still go ahead. All it means is finding an alternative payment method for getting your winnings. Most of the time, you’ll have a few choices, like a bank transfer or withdrawal to an e-wallet.
The smartest thing to do is to make sure that you always use a credit card that’s accepted for both deposits and withdrawals. That way you will get less hassle from gambling sites that accept credit cards.
Why Use Credit Cards For Casino Deposits
- Fast and convenient deposits
- Secure and safe for online transactions
- Widely accepted at online casinos
- Low minimum and high maximum limits
How We Pick and Accredit Credit Card Casinos
Our work isn’t done once we find online casinos that accept credit cards. After that, we make sure the rest of the experience will meet your expectations.
A generous bonus makes a good first impression. We like to see that an online casino will keep the rewards coming with free spins and reload bonuses.
Limits and Fees
Online casinos impose their own limits for minimum deposits and maximum withdrawals per transaction and time period. There are usually no fees unless you’re playing with a foreign currency. Then there may be a fee for the conversion.
Being able to reach out 24/7 and get a helpful response in seconds can totally transform your casino experience, so good customer support is a priority.
Safety and Security
You can’t put a price on peace of mind, so we check for all the appropriate security measures to protect you and your data.
The Benefits of Playing at Credit Card Casinos
One of the biggest upsides of using credit card casinos is security. Not only will you benefit from the casino’s encryption methods, but card transactions also have two-factor authentication. Only you can make a payment, so fraud risk is reduced. Usually, you’ll have an app to manage all that quickly and easily from your phone.
- Fund protection
- Fast deposits
- Secure transactions
- Accepted all over the world
- Eligible for claiming bonuses
Other Recommended Payment Methods
Just because this guide is on credit card casinos doesn’t mean we won’t recommend other payment methods. You can easily use e-wallets, prepaid cards, and even cryptocurrencies in some online casinos.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the best credit card for online gambling?
From our experience, Visa is the best credit card for online gambling. It’s accepted pretty much everywhere and can be used for withdrawals.
Are credit cards secure for casino payments?
Yes, they’re one of the most secure online payment methods. The casino and the card provider will use the latest encryption measures.
Do online casinos accept credit cards?
Yes, most casinos accept credit cards. Sometimes they aren’t an option for withdrawal, but you can choose another method for those transactions, like a bank transfer.
Will I receive a bonus when depositing at a credit card casino?
Yes. Only a few e-wallets are sometimes excluded from certain bonus offers. You should also check what kind of perks you get from your card provider. Some may view a deposit as a purchase and add points to your reward program with them.