Our Recommended Casinos To Play European Roulette Online
European Roulette is one of the best types of roulette you can play at an online casino. Also called single-zero roulette, this game is known for having better odds and a lower house edge than American Roulette. Our guide aims to teach you everything you need to know about roulette, including where to find the best online casinos that offer this game.
European Roulette Casinos 2023
Jackpot City Casino ReviewRead review
Up to $1,600
- Microgaming Casino
- Slot Tournaments
- $10 is the minimum deposit amount, while the maximum withdrawal is six times the deposit amount.
- To be eligible for this promotion, you must make a minimum deposit of $10.
- Six times the amount of your deposit is the most money you may withdraw from this incentive. If you win more, the excess money will be thrown out.
- wagering specifications Bonus of 70x (restrictions apply)
- In order to clear the bonus and be able to withdraw your winnings, you must wager 70 times the value of the bonus. For instance, if you deposit $100 and receive a $100 bonus, you must gamble a total of $7,000 ($100 * 70) before you can request a withdrawal.
- Certain game types contribute less to the wagering requirements than others: Slot machines, Keno, scratch cards, roulette, table games, baccarat, craps, and dice all have a 100% payout rate.
- Some game providers’ games contribute less to the wagering requirements than others: Other: 100%, 50% NetEnt.
- $8 or 29% of the initial bonus value is the maximum bet (lower value applies)
LeoVegas Casino ReviewRead review
100% up to $1,000 + 200 Free spins
- Mobile Casino
- Instant Play
- VIP Program
- $10 minimum deposit; unlimited maximum withdrawal
- To be eligible for this promotion, you must make a minimum deposit of $10.
- There is no maximum cash out for this offer. However, there can be further restrictions in effect, such as a universal win cap or withdrawal cap that applies to every player in this casino.
- Wagering specifications $25 deposit (restrictions apply)
- To clear the bonus and be able to withdraw your earnings, you must bet 25 times the amount of your deposit.
For instance, if you deposit $100 and receive a $100 bonus, you must bet a total of $2,500 ($100 * 25) before you can request a withdrawal.
- Certain game types contribute less to the wagering requirements than others: Slot machines: 100%; roulette; blackjack; video poker; baccarat; craps; and 10% each for roulette and blackjack.
- $5 or 29% of the current bonus value is the maximum bet (lower value applies)
Ruby Fortune Casino ReviewRead review
100% Up to $750
- Instant Play
- Mobile Mode
- wagering specifications: 70x (restrictions apply)
- Your account will receive bonus cash in addition to the sum you win from your free spins. To turn that amount into actual money, you must wager it 70 times.
- To convert a free spins win of $5, you would need to wager $350 ($5 * 70).
- Slots are the only casino game categories that this bonus can be utilized on.
- Free spins are worth $5 (50 spins at $0.1 each).
- 50 free spins with a value of 0.1 each make up this bonus. Consequently, the total value of this free spins offer is $5.
- $20 maximum cashout; $8 maximum bet
- You are only permitted to take a maximum of $20 from your earnings from free spins. Any gains in excess of this amount will be lost.
- When using bonus money, you may only place bets of up to $8. The casino has the right to seize your winnings if you violate this regulation.
The Difference Between European Roulette And American Roulette
As one of the most traditional casino games, roulette inspired several exciting variants over the years. Nowadays, when we think of roulette, there are two variants that instantly come to mind – European Roulette and American Roulette. Let us walk you through all their differences.
The major difference between European Roulette and American Roulette is that the latter has two zeros – 0 and 00. While the European version only has a single zero. Although it seems small, this difference affects the odds, and therefore, the house edge. Therefore, European Roulette is usually the better option since it has a lower house edge.
To help you understand how this pans out at the roulette table, let’s look at the differences between the most popular bets you can make. For instance, a bet on black has odds of 18/37 and 18/38 in European Roulette and American Roulette. This means your chances of winning are 48.65% and 47.37%, respectively.
How To Play European Roulette
European Roulette is one of the easiest casino games you can learn. The goal is to accurately guess the number on which the ball will land when the roulette wheel stops spinning. Before the round starts, players place their bets on the roulette table, which includes multiple sections that correspond to different bets.
For instance, black/red, odd/even, and high/low (1-18, 19-36) bets are less risky because the payout is equal to your stake in a 1:1 proportion. Riskier wagers, such as straight, split, or corner bets, have higher payouts, as the odds are lower.
After you’ve placed your bets, you can press the button to spin the wheel. However, please remember to always bet responsibly and avoid wagering more than you can afford to lose. Once the ball lands on a pocket, the game will let you know if you won and what is your payout.
The European Roulette table contains several sections for all the different bets you can place. You can bet on specific numbers (straight bet), place special bets that cover multiple numbers (street, corner, and other bets), or bet on whether the number will be red or black, odd or even, or high or low.
The European Roulette wheel contains 37 pockets numbered from zero to 36. Out of the 37 pockets, 18 are black, 18 are red, and the zero is green. A white ball is spun on the wheel until it lands on a pocket, after which payouts are calculated and bets are paid.
European Roulette Odds And Payouts
As we explained, the difference with European Roulette is that it only has one zero, whereas American Roulette has two zeros. This results in completely different house edges of 2.70% and 5.25%, respectively. The house edge corresponds to the advantage casinos (the house) have over the players in a particular game.
Although it may not look much, the different house edges can affect your odds and payouts in the long run. Therefore, learning about the odds of roulette is important. Luckily, you can check the odds bet types for the main European Roulette bets in the table below:
|Straight Up||1||1 in 37||35 to 1|
|Split||2||1 in 18.5||17 to 1|
|Street||3||1 in 12.3||11 to 1|
|Corner||4||1 in 9.25||8 to 1|
|Top Line||5, 6, 7, 8, 9||1 in 6.2||6 to 1|
|Line||6||1 in 6.2||5 to 1|
|Dozen||12||1 in 3.1||2 to 1|
|Column||12||1 in 3.1||2 to 1|
|Red/Black||18||1 in 2.06||1 to 1|
|Even/Odd||18||1 in 2.06||1 to 1|
|Low/High||18||1 in 2.06||1 to 1|
European Roulette Strategy And Guides
Practice makes perfect
Playing for free allows you to practice and understand the inner workings of European Roulette without risking your own money. You can use the demo mode to learn more about the odds and payouts or try new roulette strategies.
Try different strategies
While there are no tried and true strategies that can help you win more often there are quite a few betting strategies that you can use. Roulette strategies can help you manage your bankroll and last longer at the table.
Understand your payouts
Knowing the odds and payouts for each European Roulette bet can help you make smarter decisions while playing at an online casino. Take your time to understand roulette odds and payouts and learn how to adjust your bets accordingly.
Know when to stop
Although playing online roulette is fun, you should always know your limits and when to stop. Avoid chasing your losses and don’t bet more than you can afford to lose, as by doing these things it will ensure you’re playing responsibly.
Experience The Excitement Of Roulette On Mobile
The good thing about most online casinos that offer European Roulette is that you can enjoy them directly from your mobile gaming device. European Roulette games are developed to the highest standards and are compatible with most devices, allowing you to play while on the go.
Mobile roulette games have all the features you could think of. You can easily place bets, check your betting history, or look through the hot and cold numbers while playing at an online casino that is mobile optimized.
Does European Roulette have the best odds online?
European Roulette is among the best online roulette games regarding the odds. However, the game with the lowest house is French roulette. It has special rules that prevent you from losing on zero with even money bets.
Can I play European Roulette for free?
Yes. Many online casinos feature a demo play mode that lets you play European Roulette for free. You can use this mode to learn more about the game or to perfect your strategies.
What is the best strategy to play and win on European Roulette?
The best strategy varies according to your play style. If you’re a high-roller, consider using the Martingale System. Otherwise, focus on learning the D’Alembert and Paroli strategies.
Which casinos offer European roulette online?
We have reviewed and listed the best European roulette casinos for you. All recommended casinos are legal and safe to play at.